Winner Casino is a relatively new entity in the industry having been established in 2009. However, it has managed to gain a substantial player base as a universal gaming platform. The company is operated by Universal Entertainment Services. Licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), Winner Casino is available in eleven different languages including Deutsche, Espanyol, Ceski, and English. It has a wide range of casino games including table games, video poker, slots, and many more. What’s, more, all these games are fully loaded with bonuses and promotions.
The casino has quite a high number of payment methods such as Skrill, Neteller, and Paysafe. In addition, all their 28 deposit methods are heavily protected with a secure banking criterion that ensures deposits and withdrawals are provided with the required privacy they deserve. So, how does this young casino manage to retain its customers? That is exactly what we intend to show you in this review. You will get to learn all about their available bonuses, payment options, and many more.
Bonuses and Promotions
At Winner Casino, there are numerous bonuses to take advantage of. They ensure they reward their customer right from the moment they join and throughout their existence on the platform. Among some of the bonuses you to take advantage of including a welcome bonus, no deposit bonus, loyalty bonuses, and many other promotional bonuses. To help you get a good understanding of these bonuses takes a peek at their descriptions below:
- First deposit bonus: 200% up to $350 welcome bonusWhen charging your account for the first time, Winner Casino will reward you with a deposit bonus of up to $350. However, note that this amount is only available to new clients. It is wagered 35 times its bonus and deposit amount before you are required to withdraw any winnings. Also, the minimum amount you can make to receive this bonus is $40.
- Second deposit bonus: 60% up to $300 welcome bonus At Winner Casino, you are guaranteed a reward every time you participate on their platform. Apart from rewarding you with a generous $350 on your first deposit, you will be glad to hear that you will be rewarded with yet another $300 on your second deposit. However, to receive this bonus specific terms and conditions should be adhered followed. Firstly, you are required to make a minimum deposit of at least $20. After doing so, you are required to make a meet the requirement of wagering needed ten times the deposited amount before you can make any withdrawals.
- Get $30 freeApart from your first and second deposit bonus, you will be rewarded a $30 free of charge. However, certain special conditions should be adhered to before you can be allowed to withdraw profits. Among some of these rules states that you have to make a minimum deposit of $50 and a 50x rollover. Also, you will have 1 hour to use this deposit before it expires.
- Refer a friend bonusWhenever you refer a friend to join Winner Casino, you are rewarded $50. However, the amount will be available in your account when your referred friend makes a deposit. The required rollover for this bonus is 30 times the deposited and bonus amount. The good thing about this bonus is that there is no limit to the number of times you can refer friends to join your platform.
- Comp pointsWhile playing at Winner Casino, you will receive one comp point for every $10 you wager. Typically comp points are used as a way of gaining money on VIP programs. In Winner Casino, comp points are earned in the following tiers:
- Club member
- PlatinumNote that the more points you gain on this platform, the higher your chances of winning more perks or earning more. Some of the perks to be enjoyed include top cash out limits, welcome gifts, and other exclusive bonuses.
- 25% cashbacksGamblers know that you can’t always win. You will win sometimes and lose on your bad days. At Winner Casino, whether you win or lose, you will always be rewarded. As a result, they offer their players 25% cash backs of up to $100 on net loses. The overall amount is calculated and paid out every week. This is quite awesome as you will never lose all your initial stake. What’s more, you will get to enjoy playing all week long without fear of lacking you next week’s stake – just in case you lose. Note that even if you win but still miss some of your bets, you will still be eligible for cashbacks every Friday.
Software Providers and Games
Unlike other casinos, games on Winner Casino are provided exclusively by Playtech. Since 1999, this gaming provider has managed to produce 37 table games, 127 Winner Casino slots, 52 jackpots, 15 video pokers, and six live casino games. All their games are of high quality, which also led it to be regarded as a leading game developer in the gaming world. Its games have amazing graphics and seamless gameplay with a user interface that is clear-cut and easy-to-navigate. You will love integrating features such as 3D and 4D, which will significantly work on enhancing your gameplay.
The top casino games on their slot section include The Mummy, Ghost Rider, Desert Treasure, X-men, Blade, Gladiator, and Thor the Mighty. For Blackjack lovers, there are around ten different blackjack games including Blackjack Pro and Blackjack Multihand 5. On the other hand, Roulette players several high definition and 3D games such as Roulette Pro, Marvel Roulette, and American Roulette. All games offer seamless gameplay and at the highest quality.
There is a wide array of payment methods at Winner Casino. To be specific, there are 23 different payment methods. You will never run out of deposit or withdrawal method to utilise at Winner Casino. Depending on your country of residence, it is best to choose a method that suits you best. E-wallets are an excellent deposit method to utilise when indulging in the casinos. Luckily, Winner Casino supports these methods. Among some of its e-Wallet services include Trustpay, Neteller, and Skrill.
If you are not comfortable with the eWallets, you can utilise their banking methods such as online transfer and Trustly. However, bank methods might be a bit slower as compared to eWallet methods. The normal processing time for banking transactions is 3-5 business days and 14 days in extreme cases. Regardless, all Winner Casino payment methods are outstanding. In case you might have a question regarding the payment option that is compatible with your country, you can always use their timely customer care option for real-time assistance.
Licensing and Location
Winner casino is licensed under the regulations of Malta Gaming Authority (MGA). It operates as a single and independent regulatory body that is responsible for the governance of land-based and online gaming activities on Malta territories. Up-To-Date, it is considered one of the best regulatory commissions in the world. Additionally, another body that governs Winner Casino is Gambling Laboratories International. It is responsible for testing and certifying the company’s random number generation system.
Although Winner Casino offers exceptional services, it is only available in several countries. Among the restricted countries include United States of America, Iraq, Syria, Turkey, Cuba, Hong Kong, Iran, The Netherlands, Libya, Macau, Estonia, Bulgaria, China, France, Afghanistan, Israel, Antigua, and many others. If you find yourself in a restricted country, do not shy off as there are rumours it will be extending its reach to several countries in the near future.
- It offers secure payout methods
- It has a wide variety of games
- Has enticing deposits and withdrawal methods
- They offer outstanding customer care services
- They have an amazing gameplay
- All their games are strategically placed and easy to find
- Restricted in the UK and the USA
- Their interface is complicated
If you are a casino enthusiast and want a platform that will entertain you while guaranteeing profits, you should consider trying out Winner Casino. You will love games, payment methods, and their huge bonuses. What’s more, there is a lot to be gained from indulging in their VIP section. You will certainly enjoy gambling at Winner Casino, trust me!