Depositing & Withdrawing via Trustly UK
Making a deposit is a piece of cake for its users as it is pretty straightforward. All you have to do is follow the steps which are given below:
- First of all, choose it as a payment method on the payment gateway of your online casino.
- Now, fill in the information required.
- Then, you will see a pop-up where you will have to enter your banking details.
- And after confirming them, you can make your deposits.
Wasn’t it easy to make a deposit via this payment method? Now, let’s talk about withdrawing money using the same.
It is accepted as a withdrawal method by many online casinos, and it has partnered with some of the popular European banks as well. To withdraw your winnings, just follow these steps:
- Select Trustly Payout Express in the withdrawal menu.
- Now, choose the amount you want to withdraw.
- Select the bank of your choice.
- Fill in the necessary details (like your online banking details), and you will be good to go.
Benefits and Downsides of Using Trustly
You can use Trustly UK if you want to deposit or withdraw money. Before doing this at a Trustly casino, read these pros and cons to be able to make the right decision regarding the same.
- Fast in processing transactions
- No addition charges (like service charge)
- Easy-to-use interface
- Extremely safe to use
- Available in many countries of the EU
- Compatible with all the latest mobile devices.
- Lags a customer service team
- Not accessible to those outside the EU.
How Well Is Their Customer Service?
Unfortunately, this is one aspect where this money transaction service lags greatly. They don’t have an online customer service staff as they don’t have a phone number, email or live chat option. The only way to contact them is by going old-school and sending them a hand-written letter.
It is an extremely disappointing feat to be seen from such a big company. It makes it very inconvenient to file a complaint or clear any confusion, and we think that Trustly should certainly take some action in this regard.
Thus, if you run into any issues regarding the payments and you had to contact the company, then you will get infuriated. The lack of online customer support is a big downer for its users, and it is something the company should really look into. Other than this, there are not any major issue you will face when using it. It is not only extremely secure and safe, but it’s easy to use as well. You will love using it as your primary payment method.
- How safe is it if used at an online casino?
This payment method uses very high technology to keep the privacy of their users safe. And you will not have to worry about any security issues when using it.
- How many casinos offer Trustly?
There are hundreds of casinos which use this payment method. If you live in the EU, you can freely avail its services.
- Does it have good customer support?
No, the only thing that it lags greatly its customer support staff. In other words, they don’t have customer service available.
- Are there any extra charges in Trustly?
No, it does not charge any extra fees for transactions. It doesn’t have any hidden charges either.
- Can I use Trustly if I want to make a deposit at a mobile casino?
Yes, you can easily use it at mobile casinos. TIt works perfectly on mobile devices, and you won’t face any problems in this regard.
- In which countries is it available?
It can only be used by the citizens of EU who have registered a bank account with any of the partnered banks.
- What are the best online casinos accepting this payment method?
There are a lot of them, e.g., Vegas Mobile casino, Spinland, Red Spins Casino, etc. these also offer generous bonuses.
- What are the limits regarding deposits via this payment method?
They have a minimum deposit and withdrawal amount of money that equals to £40. As for the maximum ones, they do not have them.