Co-Gaming Limited Casinos was behind the establishment of ComeOn online in 2009, and it still runs the entity to date. This online gambling destination has been showcasing steady growth in the decade that it has been operating. The casino’s website is developed in a simple design that opens up to green table game chips placed in a wooden table. Casino action can be spotted in the backdrop while an Open Free Account bar lies at the center of the screen. Players who already hold real money accounts can log in using the option placed right below the green bar. Logging into the establishment is a requirement to access any of their services including bonuses, games, and customer support, most of which are looked into in this ComeOn review.
The inclusion of bonuses in an online casino has become a gambling culture, and ComeOn is one of the many destinations that practice it. Registering a real money account with the gaming site and making a real money deposit of not less than ten dollars earns the gambler a one hundred percent match promotion. This matchup offers as much as twenty-five euros, which is not much considering what is tabled by other gaming sites. Gamblers residing in the United Kingdom also get to claim twenty free spins to be used in the Starburst Slot. Some of the terms that have to be followed before withdrawing this amount and its payouts include:
- The incentive has to be claimed twenty-four hours after registering an account and depositing cash
- The minimum allowed deposit is ten pounds
- When using the amount in sports betting, one is limited to a minimum of one point eight odds
- The free money has to be used up, and the wagering requirements met within thirty days of claiming the amount
- The highest win possible in the free spins is one hundred pounds; any amount higher than this can only be used to place stakes but cannot be withdrawn.
Gamblers are not limited to the games they can use this bonus on. One is also not barred from making a cash-out request, but doing so will forfeit the bonus and the winnings it has accrued. However, gamblers should be advised that deposits made using e-Wallets such as Neteller, Moneybookers, and Skrill cannot be used to activate this offer or any other given for consecutive returns.
Over its nine years of operation, ComeOn Casino has collected games from more than ten of the most prestigious online gaming software providers including Yggdrasil Gaming, Microgaming, Extreme Live Gaming, Play’n Go, Net Entertainment, Genesis Gaming, and others. These software providers contribute to a portfolio of well over five hundred games, most of which are NetEnt and Microgaming slots at ComeOn. These sets are divided into several categories on the site including:
- Slot machinesComeOn slots account for the biggest portion of traffic to the casino as well as the most number of games in the catalog with over four hundred and eight listed options. Some of the commonly engaged titles include Dead or Alive, Dark Knight, Avalon II, Thunderstruck II, Magic Portals, etc.
- Table gamesRoulette and blackjack have the most variations in this game class with fifteen and nine options respectively. Blackjack includes some popular versions like Surrender and Perfect, while roulette keeps it classic with American, European, and French options. Most of these options can be found in the live casino lobbies, which are provided by Evolution Gaming and Extreme Live Gaming.
- Video PokerJacks or Better, All American, Deuces Wild, Joker Poker, Shock Wave, and All Aces are some of the featured gaming options. Depending on the variation picked, players can bet single hand or multi-hand.All ComeOn games can be played for free aside from the live dealer sets that require cash stakes.
When cashing in and out of ComeOn Casino, punters can use an array of trusted options such as:
- Visa Electron
- Diners Club International
- Online Bank Transfer
- Visa Debit, etc.
Options like Visa, Neteller, PayPal, and Skrill can be used to make both deposits and withdrawals. Options like Paysafecard, however, can only be used to make deposits. All options can be used when cashing in, but only nine can be used for withdrawals including Neteller, Visa Electron, and MasterCard.
When making deposits, transactions have to be not less than ten euros, and they are processed immediately or almost immediately. Withdrawals also come with a minimum limit of ten euros, and a maximum limit of four thousand euros applies per transaction. As for the deposits, gamblers have to refer to the maximum limit of the cashier option used since the gaming site does not provide one.
Unlike deposits that are immediate, withdrawals are bound by a twenty-four-hour pending period as a security measure. As per the anti-laundering laws of the establishment, clients are required to provide valid identification documents when conducting the first withdrawal. The only other time such verification will be necessary is when huge jackpot withdrawals are being made or when there is fishy account activity. Since the casino allows manual flushing, reversal requests can be made during the waiting period. After the transaction is cleared, e-Wallet withdrawals reflect within twenty-four hours while those made using other methods can take as many as seven days.
The license that a casino uses to run its operations is a huge determining factor of how trustworthy it can be considered. In the case of ComeOn online casino, the entity has wowed the online realm with the acquisition and retention of two of the strictest licenses which are from the UK Gambling Commission and Malta Gaming Authority. These two bodies have a good rapport with both the online and offline gambling platforms within and without their respective jurisdictions.
The UKGC is especially known for running some of the toughest tests to ensure the safety of gamblers and that they are provided with fair play; this is accomplished with the help of several vetting bodies such as eCOGRA, TST, and iTech Labs. Malta Gaming Authority, on the other hand, is famed for its select customer service that has left it with no unresolved issues to date. The MGA along with the UKGC demand the use of player protection systems to ensure that the personal and financial information they provide is kept under wraps. ComeOn has an SSL digital encryption system of one hundred and twenty-eight bits to serve this purpose.
ComeOn holds a third license from Curacao eGaming. This licensing institution does not share the same reputation as the UKGC and MGA, but it applies standard measures to ensure the residents of its country receive fair play. Additionally, it allows ComeOn to venture into other markets in Europe.
ComeOn Casino limits access to its website by gamblers residing in some countries across the globe including:
- Czech Republic
- The United States
- UAE, etc.
It is the responsibility of gamers to understand the gambling laws of their region before registering with ComeOn Casino. The jurisdictions that have not been barred from access can launch the gambling destination in some of the most popular jargons globally including English, Swedish, Polish, Spanish, Norwegian, and Finnish. Gamblers not conversant with any of these languages may have to resort to the use of browser translators.
Upsides and Downsides of ComeOn Casino
- Provides a live chat customer support option
- Has a short pending period of between zero and twenty-four hours applying on all withdrawals
- Player information and transactions are kept safe using a one hundred and twenty-eight Secure Socket Layer encryption system.
- Has a small welcome bonus of not more than twenty-five euros.
As much as ComeOn Casino boasts huge success in the online gambling scene, it is an avid advocate of responsible gambling with the help of GamCare and Gambling Therapy. Gamblers have the freedom to limit the amount of money they can spend at a go or losses they can take. Freezing an account is also possible with settings of up to six months of limited access. Navigation and any other issues can be taken up with the ComeOn client care team which can be reached via email, live chat, and phone. Live chat is the most convenient option with upsides like swift responses and no charges apply. As for the phone option, gamblers have to pay some toll-fees as per their service provider. Emails have the slowest response time of within twenty-four hours.