Casino.Com was founded in 2003 right around the time some online corporations were starting to invest in attractive domain names. In terms of URLs, it is indeed a landmine, very true to what it sells and easy for patrons to remember. Based on their clever URL alone Casino.Com online casino attracts a significant number of visitors. However, a loyal patron base has developed over the years thanks to its quality content and rewarding bonuses.
Casino.Com is run by Mansion Limited, a Gibraltar based online gambling giant. Most of the games available here has been supplied by software developer Playtech, small-time developers like Amaya, Ash and the likes have their contribution too. Their online website is Flash-based and supported by HTML5 technology making it possible for mobile users to partake in gambling on the go.
Casinos are always trying to one-up each other through lucrative bonuses. Besides the gaming library, their bonuses and rewards can draw the most footfalls to an online gambling portal.
In Casino.Com the promotional strategy is geared to cater not only the loyal patrons but also newcomers. They have a system of monthly, weekly, even daily bonuses for their players. The daily rewards range from a couple of free spins on a game to cash prices. A referral system is also at play here, where referring the casino to a friend earns a patron special prizes.
The Welcome Bonus for newcomers has two provisions which have been enlisted below:
- On opening an account with them 20 Free Spins on the Age of Gold slot machine is rewarded to patrons. No deposit has to be made for a player to claim it.
- After making the first deposit, players are eligible for a 100% match-up on their wagering amount. This can total up to $400 and 180 free spins.
The minimum wagering requirement for the Welcome bonus is 40X times. No other coupon codes or promo offers can be clubbed together with this, it has to be redeemed by itself. They also have on offer a VIP Program which comes with a personal accounts manager, special bonus schemes, invitation to VIP exclusive events, and a better payout rate.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Banking is that one feature that decides the ultimate fate of all online casinos. Gambling service providers try to keep their cashout system easy, hassle-free, and full of options.
When it comes to Casino.Com, the available options for depositing include:
- Paysafe Card
- Visa Debit
- Internet Banking
Withdrawal options are not as vast as deposit ones, these include the following:
- Wire Transfer
- Visa Electron
Withdrawals are subjected to certain extra measures and conditions. All of which are clearly specified on their website. The maximum amount for withdrawals has been set at $15,000 per month. Besides this, a waiting period of 1 to 3 business days has been stipulated for withdrawals to pass through the process of approval.
Pros and Cons of Casino.Com
This gambling website is the product of the internet boom of the 90s. Keeping true to its URL, all that it offers are purely related to gambling, the latest addition being the VIP Program. Over the years, developers have tried their best to keep up with the demands of the ever-changing demographics. Balancing the needs of the new players with the old ones have proved to be challenging for creative agents at Mansion but they have almost always risen to the occasion.
Some prominent features which have worked out to their benefit have been enlisted below:
- Their gaming library is quite expansive. It includes the best of Playtech, smaller developers and all popular titles. It should be noted that Casino.Com is indeed the place where Playtech loyalists will have a gala time.
- This website is associated with GambleAware and GamCare, two leading organizations for gambling therapy. A genuine effort has been made to provide help for patrons suffering from gambling addiction.
- There is well thought out “Comp Point Program” for patrons. For every $10 wagered participants of this program earn around 400 points.
- A progressive jackpot scheme has started in 2017, promising a total of $9 million dollars in reward. Besides this, smaller jackpots have been a part of their bonus scheme since their inception.
However, it is not all rainbows and sunshine at Casino.Com. The pros majorly outweigh the cons here but a few points that are worth mentioning. Such con includes:
- One major complaint of players is related to their Customer Support. The Live Chat Support often crashes without any valid reason. Sometimes their Customer Care Executives fail to resolve player’s issues and transfer them back to the FAQ section.
- The mobile suite does not contain the same number of games like the original website. Live Games are entirely not available for mobile users, some tables games have also been excluded, leaving mobile users with limited choices.
Some Concluding Thoughts
Casino.Com’s gaming library boasts of over 200 games out of which about 150 are slots. Safe to say it is a slot based gambling website, with provisions for categories like table games and live games. RTP for slots stands around 96.50%-97%, whereas RTP for other games is around 94%-96%.
Being a Mansion Limited casino, this online gambling house holds the usual dual licenses from the UK Gambling Commission and the Gibraltar Gambling Authority. Customer safety and security is a great concern to them, and to this end, the site is protected by 128 bits SSL Encryption. Keeping true to its recognizable domain name, what it offers is what it proclaims, an unadulterated good time at a reputed gambling site.