Deposit and Withdraw Using ecoPayz
In order to start your journey with ecoPayz, you will first have to follow a few steps given below.
- You have to visit the official website where you will have to register for an account. It’s an easy process that does not take more than 5 minutes of your time. It will ask you for your name, DOB, email, residential address, and a few more details. The best thing is that the process is completely free.
- After that, you can transfer funds into your eco account using any of the methods you prefer. There are plenty of options you can use to credit you eco account including bank transfer and prepaid cards.
- After the balance shows up into your eco account, you will be able to transfer those funds into your casino account. All you have to do is to find a good casino that accepts this payment option.
- After selecting the casino, head on to the cashier option on the’ website and find ecoPayz among the other payment methods. Just select this option, and that will take you to another page where you will have to enter the amount you want to deposit and your credentials, then click on confirm your casino account will be credited instantly.
For withdrawals, you have to follow the first step, and after that, you will have to visit the casino site, and on the withdrawal page, select ecoPayz as your withdrawal method and provide your credentials. Withdrawals are not instant and take about 24 to 48 hours before you get your balance transferred into your account.
Advantages and Disadvantages of ecoPayz
Everything has its own advantages and disadvantages, and so is the case with this money transaction option. Below the pros and cons of this payment method that will surely help you in deciding if it’s good for you or not.
The pros are as follows:
- The easiest of methods as you don’t need to have a bank account in order to open an eco account.
- Available worldwide, and hence, you can use it no matter where you are in the world other than the US.
- Secure and reliable as it is regulated by FCA.
- 24/7 customer services.
- Free to get registered.
- Can be used both for deposits and withdrawals.
- Plenty of deposit methods available to credit the account.
- Instant transactions.
- The website is available in 7 languages.
- Supports more than 45 currencies hence providing a global service.
- Mobile app available (supported by Android and iOS ) to make things easier for mobile players.
However, one has to pay a fair amount of fee to enjoy all of the services, e.g., for a withdrawal, you will have to pay 2% of the total amount. Like in each payments method, there are limits enforced on payments and withdrawals. You can increase the limits by selecting a gold or platinum package, but for that, you will have to provide sensitive information that you may not like to share on the Internet. In addition, there is a monthly fee of $1.84 once your account is up and running for over a year. Besides, you may have to wait for a few days before your withdrawals from casinos arrive into your eco account.
Do All of the Casinos Accepts ecoPayz?
Not all but a majority of casinos accept payments made via this money transaction method. But the number of casinos that support withdrawals into eco account is lower. Hence, make sure that the casino you choose accepts it for both.
Is ecoPayz Safe to Use at Online Casinos?
This service is completely secure and reliable to be used for any type of online transactions including those made at online casinos. All of the services are SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encrypted hence completely safe to be used.
What Is the Minimum/Maximum Amount I Can Deposit via ecoPayz?
There are no limits enforced on making deposits from the account. However, your online casino may have set up some limits, so make sure to read the casino terms and conditions before making your move.
Are There any Fees charged?
Yes, there are different fees charged depending on the user level and also on the service you are using, for example, silver users have to pay a fee of up to $12 for making a withdrawal, while VIP user will only pay $8 for the same service.
Can I Use ecoPayz at Mobile Casinos?
Yes, surely you can use it at a mobile casino. Furthermore, there is a dedicated app to facilitate mobile users.
How to Find a Good Casino That Accepts ecoPayz Payments?
There are plenty of ways to find a good online casino. You can simply search on the Internet for these casinos. You can take recommendations from a friend.
Here are some of the best gambling platforms for you.
- Slotty Vegas
- AHTI Games
- BoaBoa Casino.