Depositing and Withdrawing Money with Clickandbuy
In order for Clickandbuy to handle your money during gambling, here are the steps you need to follow to do so:
- First of all, you must register to use Clickandbuy through their website. Once you have provided your bank or credit card details, a simple verification procedure is then followed afterwards. This is so that your personal information remains secure and can only be accessed by you.
- Once done, you are now free to use the payment method’s services. The next step is then proceeding to the casino and logging in.
- Once logged in, access the casino’s online cashier and choose this service from the list of payment methods available. This then gives you access to your account which has been signed up with for Clickandbuy.
- Once everything has been accessed, simply state how much you want to deposit, and the transaction should be activated within a matter of seconds. No extra charge is required.
Withdrawing money using a Clickandbuy casino requires more from the player than just a simple transaction.
- The same steps can be followed by depositing. Access your cashier and then select it from the available options.
- Once processed there is more verification that is needed. Withdrawals can only be processed through a direct bank transfer, so it is the bank that needs to be contacted directly in order for them to give the service permission to handle your withdrawals.
- Once this is done, the processing will also take an extra 3-5 business days depending on how long verifying accounts can take.
- Other than that, everything should be processed along smoothly. Once again this can come at no extra charge.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Clickandbuy
Here is a list of reasons why you should choose this banking option as your payment option and a list of things to take into consideration:
- The service is considered one of the fastest and most convenient systems there is. It is used by the top of the line casinos because of this very reason and has gained 13 million users who fully agree.
- The security is a more advanced version of an SSL Encryption software which means that the information you have given to the payment service is protected at the highest priority. No other payment method takes this level of security seriously. Your bank details are not divulged.
- Almost no extra effort needs to be taken when it comes to handling transactions. No extra menus, no extra charges and no other information required. All the player does is select the option, and the service takes care of the rest. There isn’t even an extra charge for the withdrawing of money.
- Being unusable in the US is a big problem when it comes to availability. Even though they are allowed to make an account the new regulatory policies put into lace strictly forbid any funding for any of the casinos online. US players will need to go somewhere else if they wish to deposit their money.
- Although there is no extra charge for withdrawing money, there is still the waiting period that must be upheld, as is standard for many payment options. However, the verification process is indeed the quickest out of any others, so this is less of a problem.
- Because this is a branch of T-Mobile, you may be given advertisements from the company themselves. There should be a way to prevent this sort of branding; however, through your account settings.
Do all casinos accept Clickandbuy?
There are over 100 casinos that use this payment method. These are all big brands such as William Hill, and they all utilise the fast banking modes with ease.
Is Clickandbuy safe to use in an online casino?
Not only does the method use an advanced SSL Encryption software to protect your details, but even they themselves cannot see your information as it is all handled secretly.
What is the minimum/maximum amount I can deposit via Clickandbuy?
Due to the fast service, there is no cap on how much you can deposit or withdraw. However, this can be different for some of the casinos that use it, such as William Hill have a minimum of £10.
Are there any fees charged?
There is no extra charge when it comes to depositing or withdrawing money using the payment mode.
Can I use Clickandbuy in a mobile casino?
Yes. There are many casinos under Clickandbuy that are mostly mobile operational.
How to find a good casino online that accepts Clickandbuy?
There are many trusted reviewers as well as the company’s own websites that can tell you the top recommended casinos used by this service.