Europa Casino has been running since 2004 which makes it one of the seasoned gaming sites in the web. The entity operates under Imperial E-Club Limited Casinos, one of the many gaming companies with headquarters in Malta. Even though the gambling destination has been around for fourteen years, it is still a standard gaming site that has several outstanding features along with avoidable downsides. This Europa review assesses the game collection, cashier options, and bonuses presented to punters.
Europa is one of the many gaming sites that are fully powered by industry giant Playtech. This online gaming software provider is one of the oldest and most experienced with a spot as one of the top three online gaming companies in Europe. In Europa Casino, Playtech powers about four hundred and fifty games in different categories including:
- SlotsPlaytech slots at Europa are the most provided options with new additions being made from time to time. This game developer is known for its development of captivating games that have served as fierce competition to other firms. Playtech has also partnered with big film agencies like HBO, Marvel, and DC Comics, which has given it right to release slots based on popular films like Iron Man, Gladiator, The Incredible Hulk, Wonder Woman, etc.
- Table and card gamesRoulette is among the options in this category and is provided in the thirteen variations including European, American, and French variations. European roulette is the most popular and its rules extend to other variants like Multi-wheel roulette and 3D Roulette. Blackjack is provided in the same number of options including Multiplayer Blackjack, Blackjack Surrender, 21 Duel Blackjack, Pontoon, and Progressive Blackjack among others.Only four card games are listed in Europa Casino, and three of them fall in the poker category to include Casino Hold’em, Pai Gow Poker, and Caribbean Poker. Baccarat accounts for the last of the four options.
- Video PokerThirteen versions of this game are listed for both free and real money play, and some popular ones are Jacks or Better, Aces and Faces, Two Ways Royal, and All American among others.
- Live gamesThis game category mainly consists of table and card games that are played in a real-life casino and streamed to the gambler’s device. The live casino is powered by Playtech like all other games, and it includes Sic Bo, roulette, blackjack, and poker games.
Europa Casino promises gamers a welcome package of 2400 dollars, which is an impressive amount. However, this amount is distributed into smaller bonuses that pan out over the first year of being a casino member. The first deposit bonus that is given is a 100% match promotion that can go as high as 100 dollars. Some of the terms of its use include:
- The bonus is activated by a deposit of not less than twenty-five dollars
- The maximum amount that can be covered in the bonus is one hundred dollars
- A playthrough term of twenty times applies to the amount, but the deposit and wins are not bound to it.
Deposits made using eWallets cannot trigger the offer or any others gifted by Europa.
On a weekly basis, players receive a bonus of twenty-five dollars as long as they spend one hundred dollars or more. This reward accounts for the remaining two thousand, three hundred dollars in the welcome offer.
Some other promotions are comp point, VIP club offers, refer a friend bonus, etc. A player should always check the relevant information about promotions and their terms and conditions on Europa official website.
The virtual form of online casinos demands that payments to and from these establishments be conducted using virtual money transfer as well. In Europa online casino, players are provided with a lot of payment methods that range from internationally accepted channels to those that are only accessible in specific jurisdictions. More than twenty options are listed for cashing in including:
- Visa Delta
- Bank Wire Transfer
- Diners Club International
- iDebit, etc
These options transact cash instantly, or almost immediately the requests are made, the only exception is Bank Wire Transfer which takes between one and five days depending on the client’s bank. The least amount that can be cashed into the site is ten US dollars, but this limit may go higher to twenty dollars or more. No maximum limit has been stated.
Withdrawals are conducted using a much shorter list of options that consist of MyCitadel, InstaDebit, Skrill, Cheque, ClickandBuy, Visa, Neteller, and Visa Electron. Although the options are not extensive, the ones provided can be accessed in a great number of countries. Players are limited to maximum transfers of 9990 dollars per month or its equivalent in other currencies. This limit is lower than what is found in most other casinos.
Aside from the low withdrawal limit, players have to endure long waiting periods which have raised a lot of issues in the past. E-Wallets take between twenty-four and forty-eight hours to process transactions while those of credit or debit cards and bank transfers take between three and ten days. Cheques have the longest waiting time of between two and twenty-eight days. Every withdrawal also has to abide by a pending period of ninety-six days before the establishment can clear it.
Since Imperial E-Club Limited Casinos is based in Malta, Europa runs with a license from the Malta Gaming Authority. This license provider is one of the toughest in the gambling business with laws in place that ensure utmost safety and security of the gambler. One of the areas that the MGA pays attention to is the protection of minors from exposure to real money gambling. Therefore, Europa along with its other licensees have to confirm their clients’ age with the use of identification documents. And since such sensitive information is left in the hands of the casino, this gaming site has a two hundred- and fifty-six-bit encryption system that keeps it out of reach of unauthorized parties. GoDaddy Secure has also been installed to ensure IT Security.
Malta Gaming Authority is also credited with testing the games offered in this establishment to ensure that they are up to par with stipulated laws. Other independent bodies also run these tests, one of them being GLI. This body is one of the biggest RNG testing institutions in Europe, and it is responsible for the provision of Europa’s RTP rates. These Return to Player rates give gamblers an idea of how much to expect in payouts over a while. The sets in Europa carry RTPs from 90 to 99%. These rates are provided to both the licensing body and gamers.
Europa games and other casino services can only be accessed in a limited number of states. The country does not accept players from the United Kingdom, which is the biggest gambling market across the globe; this restriction is due to the lack of a UK Gambling Commission license. Similar cases apply to countries such as Italy and Gibraltar where the gambling sector is highly regulated. In other countries like France, the casino business is unsteady, and corruption is on a high, which makes it difficult to operate in the region. Some of the other states that fall in Europa’s restricted list include:
- Hong Kong
- Canada, etc.
Pros and Cons of Europa Casino
- Can be accessed on mobile gadgets in download and no download modes
- Offers about 450 games in Europa slots, table games, video poker, and live dealer categories
- Was established in 2004, which gives it over a decade of experience in the delivery of services.
- Does not accept punters from a lot of countries including the United Kingdom and the United States.
Europa Casino has been around for more than a decade and has earned itself a good following in that time. However, this gambling destination is yet to attain the stellar status of other gaming sites like 32Red, Casumo, Mr. Green, and other casinos. Europa’s customer support team is one of its weakest points with most negative reviews revolving around it. Among the main issues is the long response time that is taken for emails. In most reliable gambling establishments, emails are responded to within a day. In Europa, however, responses could take days. Live chat and phone options take shorter periods, and charges apply to the latter.
On top of problems presented to customer care taking long to be addressed, some have gone entirely unresolved, which has landed the entity in Casinomeister’s blacklist. The Malta Gaming Authority is currently investigating the issues.