In this review, you will find out about the advantages and the disadvantages of this transaction method as well as how you can use it to make payments at online casinos.
How to Deposit & Withdraw via EPS
Here is how you can make deposits using this money transaction option:
- Go to the transaction section of your casino account.
- Select EPS as your payment method.
- You will then be redirected to your account page.
- Enter the required information and complete the transaction.
A great thing about these payments is that transactions take place in real time. You will be able to check the progress of your transaction. It is n online payment method, so you can be certain of its security and reliability.
Currently, the option of withdrawing funds using this option is not available. For this purpose, you will need to use another method. Once you make a payment, you will receive a notification for confirmation.
The transaction is guaranteed because once completed, it cannot be reverted back. Therefore, you can be certain of using a secure payment service.
Pluses and Minuses of EPS
- The amount is debited immediately.
- It is an online method, so it is secure and safe from threats.
- You can track your payments.
- It was developed by the major banks in Austria, so it is a reliable option.
- It has been present for more than two decades.
- They have friendly and professional customer support staff.
- It can only be used for making deposits.
- It is only available in Austria, thus no EPS UK.
- The only accepted currency is the Euro.
Impressive Customer Service
In case you have any queries, or if you come across any difficulties, you can get in touch with their customer support staff. There are some service providers such as ICEPAY and Wirecard which let you make transactions using this.
To get in touch with their customer support, you should visit their official website. If you want to give them a call, you should call at +43 (0)316 / 81 36 81. They are quick and provide genuine solutions to your problems.
If you have a bank account in an Austrian bank, the chances are high that you will be using EPS to make deposits in your casino account. Due to its simple interface and the enhanced level of security, we recommend using this option for making deposits in online casino accounts.
- How safe is it when used at an online casino?
It is absolutely safe and secure. It was developed by the major banks and payment service providers present in Austria. The transactions made via it cannot be cancelled, so you can be certain of having a fast and secure experience.
- Are there any online casinos that do not accept EPS?
The only country which accepts it is Austria. If you live outside Austria, then you should use another money transaction method.
- Is there a minimum/maximum amount that can be deposited via this method?
Online casinos have limits on the amount of money you can deposit per day/week/ month. Regarding EPS, they do not impose any restrictions on the maximum or minimum amount you can deposit.
- Are there any extra charges regarding this money transaction option?
Yes, depending on the service provider you are using, you will have to pay a fee for making transactions. The minimum fee you will have to pay is 0.20 EUR per transaction.
- Can players use EPS at a mobile casino?
Yes, you can use this facility to make payments at mobile casinos as well. However, be sure to check if your casino accepts this before making any decisions in this regard.
- Is registration necessary for using this money transaction option?
No, you will not have to register with this option in order to make payments. It is a payment gateway and lets you pay from your preferred bank or payment option.
- What are good EPS casinos?
Some of the prominent online casinos which use this payment service include Slotty Vegas, Play Frank, Casino Luck, Wixstars, MoboCasino, Fly Casino, 777 Casino, and WildSlots.