Get hold of your cowboy hats and boots and saddle up the horses to make your journey into the Wild West. Dead or Alive, the classic video slot from NetEnt, has secured the cult status. It comes with a western theme. The title was launched in 2009 and since then has been popular among punters. What’s interesting is that it has made its way into the mobile screens. It comes with 5 reels and 9 paylines.
Although it is a basic title, it has impressive animation and graphics that a player can enjoy. You will notice the background of the western landscape covered by the stormy sky. It is simple in design and has straightforward ways to add to the jackpots.
Tips to Play
When you try out this title at casinos online, there are some basic things that you need to keep in mind.
- The slot has an RTP of 96.8%, meaning it offers decent payout;
- There are autoplay and maximum bet features to make your task easier;
- The minimum and the maximum bet is 0.09 and 18 respectively;
- The wanted poster serves as the wild symbol, while the pistols are the scatter.
Payouts and Win
If you are looking for a big win and a great bonus in this casino game, you have to follow a few strategies.
- Landing 3 or more scatter symbols will provide you with 12 free spins. During this time, all the wins are going to be doubled. The wild turns out to be sticky in such a case. This means that it is going to be locked in position until the feature is over;
- 3 or more additional scatters will re-trigger the feature, and you can win up to 29 free spins;
- When you have 5 scatters on the reels, you win 2500 coins. While 5 wild signs will provide you with 1500 coins. The highest paying regular icon is the Sheriff’s batch which pays 1000 coins;
- The maximum win is 3000 coins which are possible in the free spins feature.
Dead or Alive is a memorable slot to play from NetEnt. It is the perfect game for gamblers who love the western theme. The title brings joy and adventure, leaving nothing but entertainment. It will make you chase the most wanted bandits in the quest for some good money.