Caribbean Stud Poker Review
Caribbean Stud Poker is a kind of poker that you can play either against a computer or a live dealer. It is one of the most popular games found in online casinos. You can also find it in land-based casinos.
How to Play the Game
Before you play, you must understand the different poker hands and their order of rank. Below, you will see the types of hands and their payout ratios.
- ROYAL FLUSH – 100 to 1
- STRAIGHT FLUSH – 50 to 1
- FOUR OF A KIND – 20 to 1
- FULL HOUSE – 7 to 1
- FLUSH – 5 to 1
- STRAIGHT – 4 to 1
- THREE OF A KIND – 3 to 1
- TWO PAIR – 2 to 1
- ALL OTHER – 1 to 1
How to Play the Game
In this poker variant, the player will receive five cards. The dealer will also receive five cards. Each of you will compare your cards to see who has the better hand. If you beat the dealer, you win.
Here is the process or how the game goes.
- You place a bet called an ante bet.
- You receive five cards, and these cards are laid out with open faces.
- The dealer receives five cards face down, but the last card is face up.
- At this point, you need to decide if you will fold or raise
- If you raise, you need to wager twice the size of your ante.
- If you fold, the dealer will take your ante bet without showing his card.
- After raising, the dealer will open the rest of the four cards, and the winner will be declared.
Here are some important details about the game if you raise.
The dealer must have both an Ace and a King to qualify. What does this mean?
If the dealer’s hand does not have both an Ace and King, and you beat that hand, you will only be paid 1:1 your ante. Your raise will be a push. It will not be paid, but it will be returned to you.
If the dealer’s hand HAVE both an Ace and King, and you beat that hand, you will be paid on your ante and your raise. The ante bet will receive even money, and the raise bet will be paid according to the pay table.
Some versions offer jackpots. You need to place a wager on that jackpot to win the bonus money, the rules of which vary from one casino to another.
Theoretically, the RTP of this game is 98.19%
This game can be found in many casinos online. You can play it free or with real money. Game developers like 1×2 Gaming and B-Gaming have it in their portfolios.