This is a software provider that started its operations in the arena of casino entertainment, about five decades ago. This was a time when land-based parlours were prevalent, and hence, this organisation has its roots in having designed arcade machines and related hardware at a time when parlour based games were only known. The company has since then grown with the times and devoted their energies in different ventures, moving its focus into software development and its forte into virtual versions of its high selling and popular casino titles.
The focus of their products has been into creating customised gaming units, both for the entertainment stores as well as the demographics they catered to. They have had a head start in this industry, and today their well-established software has their own unique software versions.
History of the organisation can be traced back to the fifties when they first established themselves as Bally Manufacturing Company; it was then bought out by Gunter Wulff Company to get the name by which it came to be known after that. The long years of existence have seen it reach several milestones of success. For instance, it produced about 10,000 units of Rototron game machines; it is also known to have created laser beam based machines on SEGA series. Since 2007 it came to belong to Schmidt group which is a large supplier of IT and other services in Germany.
Having a forte in casino games and arcade machines, their software also reflects the evolving features that can be seen in Bally Wulff slots designed based on yesteryears technology while there are latest products that are designed on latest technology trends as well.
Features of Bally Wulff Slots
The features that the Bally Wulff online slots include are several:
- There are vintage style titles to try that also include bonuses and gameplay as was prevalent in the yesteryears of casino entertainment;
- Many titles also include prize amounts that can be changed as per the player’s wishes;
- There are gambling rounds in most titles which include the 50/50 card gamble or the prize ladder where punters can increase their wins successively;
- It distributes most of its software through SkillOnNet network which includes several reputed gambling sites like Casino Red Kings, Slots Magic, EU Casino and others;
- All portals where their software is found are licensed under the UK Gambling Commission and Malta Gaming Authority;
- Most of the title themes revolve around a German focus which showcases original roots of the organisation; these are popular Germany based portals like Blue Lions Casino, Drueck Glueck, Stake7;
- Most popular titles can be found in the video slot category which includes classic 5-reel game designs; these are retro-styled, and themes are classic ones like Sticky Diamonds, Fancy Fruits, Fruit Mania;
- Unique names are Explodiac which has 10 paylines and has an exploding bomb feature; others include interesting themes like Crystal Ball or Magic Book.
How to Choose a Bally Wulff Slot?
Knowing the established presence of this provider in this domain, you do not need to hesitate when you wish to explore a title of theirs:
- Find the title of a theme you like among all the licensed portals where this provider’s products are offered;
- You can choose a game with a conventional theme or one that is known to have several reward features such as free spins and wilds;
- Check RTP of Bally Wulff online slots before you decide to try it.
Advantages of Trying Slots for Free
Like most providers, Bally Wulff slots online for free are several as well as those that can be run in the demo mode. You can select similar titles to explore this developer as well. If you are curious about the gameplay of a certain title and the different ways you can get free spins and land bonuses, it is best to spin the reels with free money. Once you are convinced about a particular title, you can register for a legitimate account in a casino site. Once that is done, make a deposit and place bets on the game.