Ainsworth Game Technology is a game provider based out of Australia. This software firm offers its products through different portals, and most of their software is licensed to run in North and South America casinos as well as in different European nations. The company has been on a path of expansion, and its acquisition of Novomatic’s European operations is a step towards establishing its presence in this market. It is headquartered at Newington, Sydney and its products can also be found in most casinos that operate in Australia.
The organisation was started in the year 1995 and its owner, Len Ainsworth, aimed to make it specialised in gaming products, both in manufacturing and as a supplier to different forums and software developers. The initial market segments that the organisation focused upon were clubs and bars, and their products were mainly designed for the Ainsworth Game Technology online slots category. Today the focus lies in developing games that are compatible with the desktop and mobile platforms. Ainsworth has been associated with the success of several land-based casinos, and hence, the same expertise and know-how are now offered through different portals.
Technology innovation is their forte, and the current portfolio of products they offer is through the Ainsworth Game Technology interactive platform. The main casino portal where their software is predominant is Videoslots.com that was formed in 2016. However, their titles are available on diverse forums and in collaboration with other software providers as well.
Features of Ainsworth Game Technology Slots
This category of Ainsworth online slots is most extensive of this developer.
- Since 2015 the company has been focused on offering their land-based products in online forms;
- It joined forces with another developer platform, Quickfire that is well established in this segment so that they can access the market created for Quickfire and Microgaming products;
- The Ainsworth slots are known for thrilling themes, inspirational features to keep players and gamblers engaged as well as bonuses, free spins and other rewards that make it a rewarding experience for the players;
- Top titles of this provider include names like Roaming Reels, Stormin 7’s, Rumble Rumble, Dragon Lines, Cash Cave, Grand Bazaar, Prosperity Dragon, King Chameleon and others; these are all of the diverse themes but are known to offer common features such as immersive design and graphic aspects as well as unique gameplay based on their themes.
How to Choose a Slot to Play?
If you are new to Ainsworth titles, you can pick a title by considering the following points:
- Log into a site that is known to offer a safe and secure gambling experience;
- Once you have identified a legal casino portal, finding a title that you like should be the next step;
- Most of the titles have a demo mode; this will allow you to run the game, check out the different scenes, design aspects and know which title you would like to try;
- Many casinos offer a no deposit welcome bonus such as free spins on certain titles; opt for this advantage to try titles of this software developer;
- Be aware of the RTP of a title before you decide to spin the reels;
- Check customer reviews and game strategies offered before you wager real money;
- If a title includes a jackpot feature, it would be wise to wager through the Max Bet option; this requires a player to bet the maximum on each line, and that increases the probability of winning the jackpot prize.
Advantages of Trying Slots for Free
There are several portals where you can try spinning the reels of Ainsworth Game Technology slotsonline for free. The advantage of running a title with free money is that it helps you to understand how it unveils its different features. For instance, the different bonus rounds that are exposed, the sticky wilds or free spins that are included in a particular game, these aspects help you understand how a game would run and the kind of wins you can expect from it.