Lucky 7s is a classic slot machine that can entice traditional slot fans. CryptoLogic has developed it with one thing in mind, relaxed and easy gaming. The interface is quite similar to what had been developed previously by other fruit slot developers. The sound effect is also simple. Believe it or not, it is something that many people appreciate. Not everybody likes to play with confusing features and graphics. Hence, it has a lot more to offer to a player that you can think of.
It represents a 3-reel and one payline game. This is one of the oldest video slots available over the internet, and it is still quite popular since it is easy to play.
How to Play Lucky 7s?
There are some standard rules that you need to follow when you try this title at casinos online.
- The RTP of the game is 95%. Hence, it is pretty decent to win some money as jackpots and bonus;
- It has the maximum and minimum betting limit of $0.25 to $5 respectively. The largest is to bid 3 coins per line;
- The jackpot you can win is 2400 coins. Hence, it can be worth $12,000;
- The symbols are basic like cherries, green, red bar, double and triple bars;
- There is an autoplay mode for the convenience of the players.
Payouts and Wins
In order to win more money in this casino game, there are few strategies that you need to keep in mind.
- Cherry symbols creating a winning combo give you 6, 15 coins while landing 3 bar symbols provides the payout of 30;
- If you are able to land 2 double and 3 triple bar symbols, you will be rewarded with 120 and 240 coins respectively;
- Landing 3 Red 7s will give you 600 coins, and 3 Green 7 offers 2400 accordingly.
Once you start the game, you will understand that it doesn’t try to be anything other than a classic. Irrespective of whether you are a casual or enthusiastic gambler, you are simply going to love it. It might not be a high-paying slot machine, but it will certainly offer you chances to secure smaller wins. If you want, you can get an idea about the game through the free version. So, what are you waiting for? Go on, get going.