Sometimes, it’s quite difficult to come to the realisation that the holidays are behind us and that we’ll have to wait for twelve months in order to celebrate Christmas again. For those not willing to give up, Green Tube, an interactive business unit of Novomatic, has provided us with just the right game. Jingle Jackpot released back in 2015 and has helped many survive holiday season withdrawal.
How to Play
Obviously, what players need to do first is locate this game. There are free versions of the game all over the Internet, so you’ll probably have no trouble locating a casino that can help you.
You will be greeted by a jolly and colourful video slot. It’s snowing, but Christmas lights and presents make it worthwhile. Symbols are fully dedicated to the holiday season, so there are presents, decorations and of course Santa Claus. To fill in the gaps, there are card ranks 10, A, J, Q and K.
There are plenty of controls, so make sure to go over each and every one. You can change your total bet and also decided how awesome your stacked wild is going to be. Stacked wild can be adjusted to provide x10 multiplier, but it will affect your total stake. Players can find this control in the upper right portion of the screen. Aside from that, there are also menu and autoplay controls, plus the usual start button. Some interesting features of Jingle Jackpot are:
- Progressive Jackpot. Just playing the game will increase the value of your next jackpot.
- Wild. Star is a wild symbol and it will replace any other symbol. For landing five wild symbols, you get the same reward as for five Santa Claus symbols, x250 multiplier.
- Christmas Cracker Bonus. If you don’t get anything during a spin or you win a progressive jackpot, there is a chance that a random bonus will trigger.
- Rewind. One or more reels move up to make a win.
- Fast Forward. One or more reels move down to make a win.
- Domino. One symbol moves around the screen, turning other symbols it touches into itself, guaranteeing a win.
- All Symbols Pay Scatter. All symbols in your view pay regardless of whether they’re on a payline or not.
How to Win
There are a couple of ways to win money in this game. Stacked wilds can really churn out some quick credits if you’re lucky enough. Cracker bonus is also quite nice and it creates some interesting situations. You will need these bonuses to make wins happen as there are only 10 paylines this time around.
Jingle Jackpot RTP is 96.45%. It uses the most common layout, 5 reels and 3 rows.
This is a great game for those looking to prolong their holidays and also possibly win some cash prizes. Casinos online are waiting for players willing to give this game a go, so make sure that you find one most suited to your needs.