Belissimo! is a 3-reel slot machine that would remind you of casinos from the 90s. There are 5 simple paylines that run across the slot machine in straight and diagonal manners.
- The game has very few symbols, and the Chef symbol gives the highest payout. It is the wild card, and you can see the payouts for various Chef Combinations on the top right corner of the slot machine;
- The free version of Belissimo has certain limitations, and the “Options” button on the toolbar is not activated when you are playing for fun;
- The “Max Bet” option allows the player to place a stake with the maximum possible coin value;
- The total bet amount can be adjusted by clicking on the “Bet One” symbol and the plus and minus signs on the control bar;
- Any wins that occur get flashed on the paytable and also the amount is shown in the win box;
- There is a Help button that can guide you through the rules and options featured by the slot.
- If you get 3 wild Chef symbols in a winning combination you can win up to 1500 points in terms of coin value;
- To maximize the payouts you can increase the number of coins wagered by clicking on the “Bet One” option that lets you choose up to 5 coins;
- The payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the number of coins staked;
- Wilds can reward the player with unexpected jackpots. However, the frequency at which the symbol occurs is comparatively less. Hence, players need to tweak the bet size strategically while betting with real money;
- The wild symbol can replace any other symbol and can help you complete a winning combination;
- The game has no bonus rounds or free spins.
The theoretical RTP for the slot machine is 93.23%. It is one of those Microgaming classics that have to be played skillfully in order to make a profitable deal. Trying the demo version of the title can help you in getting a clear view of its rewarding nature. There are many casinos online that offer Microgaming titles for free play. During the demo bets, check out the occurrences of Wild in terms of position and frequency. Maximize the coins but keep the bet size low during the initial sessions. Also, you need to pick a casino that has an efficient “time out” system.