Casino Bonuses FAQ
Casino bonus is a reward that players can claim when playing online to complement their bankroll and in some instances to replenish their gambling budget. There are various types of bonuses, and gamers who play with us need to know them and their details before they claim any of our premiums. Some of the popular casino rewards available include:
- No deposit bonuses – No deposit premiums are those that do not require players to put money in their casino accounts for them to qualify.
- Matched deposit bonuses – Matched deposit bonuses can be claimed by players after they deposit a certain amount to the casino.
- Free Spins – Slot enthusiasts are mostly catered to by this type of bonus. Players may be given specific titles to use the reward on, or the casino can allow players to use the premium on any game of their choice.
- Cashback bonuses – Cashback premiums are advanced to players who have encountered losses until their real money deposit balance is depleted. The reward is a certain percentage of the amount the player deposited initially.
- Jackpots – Casino allows certain games to draw in the jackpots available. Jackpot wins are not guaranteed, but they offer players an opportunity to increase their chances of a good payday.