Making Deposits & Withdrawals at Litecoin Casinos
You will need to use an LTC wallet before you can begin making deposits or withdrawals with this currency. You can use Jaxx, Electrum, Litecoin Wallet and many other renowned applications for this purpose. You will be able to store your LTCs safely in your wallets for a long duration of time.
To add funds to your casino account, follow these steps:
- Visit the payment method in your profile.
- Select ‘Cryptocurrencies’ as the payment option.
- Select ‘LTC’ in this section.
- Enter the amount you want to add.
- You will then be redirected to your wallet.
You can complete the process with your wallet. A similar process takes place for making withdrawals.
- Visit the withdrawal section in your account.
- Select ‘LTC’ withdrawal.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw and submit the request.
The duration of the withdrawal process depends on the casino you are using. LTC transactions do not take much time to get processed.
You can get more LTCs for gambling through exchanges as well as mining. There are multiple exchange platforms where you can get litecoins in exchange for bitcoins. You can also perform an LTC mining.
Main Pros and Cons of Litecoin
You can use this cryptocurrency as a payment method at a Litecoin casino, but before doing this, have a look at its pluses and minuses for you to be informed.
- Making transactions with Litecoin is faster
- Litecoin UK is available
- It is safer in comparison to Bitcoin
- You will be able to avail many exclusive bonuses for using this cryptocurrency
- It is easier to use in comparison to Bitcoin
- The price of LTC has been increasing rapidly.
- You need to be familiar with cryptocurrencies
- The value of LTC change with the market
- LTCs can be hacked, so you should use a safe and advanced wallet.
LTC Wallets You Can Use
The customer service depends on the wallet you are using for making payments. You should also check the customer service quality of the gambling site before making any certain decisions. Most of the prominent cryptocurrency wallets such as Uphold and Atomic Wallet have dedicated websites.
You can visit their websites and reach out to them for any queries or questions. Different providers have different facilities, so be sure to check them before choosing one.
Overall, Litecoin is a simple, fast and safe way to make transactions at online casinos. Make sure that you find a good and reliable LTC wallet before making any transactions with this popular cryptocurrency. Also, check the terms and conditions of the online casino before making any deposits.
- Is it a safe payment service at an online casino?
Yes, it is completely safe to use LTCs as a payment method on gambling sites. They are much safer in comparison to bitcoins, and if you use a reliable wallet, then you will not have any worries regarding security.
- What casinos accept litecoins?
The most prominent casinos accepting LTC include BitStarz Casino, FortuneJack, Casino Evolution, Fun-Casino, Joo Casino, Mars Casino, etc.
- Is there a minimum/maximum amount a gambler can deposit with litecoins?
The number of LTCs you can add or withdraw from your casino account depends solely on the terms and conditions of the platform. Make sure that you read them thoroughly before making any decisions.
- Are there any extra fees when using litecoins?
No, online casinos which use cryptocurrencies for making payments do not charge any fees. However, be sure to check the terms and conditions because different platforms have different terms for this.
- Can I pay with litecoins at a mobile casino?
Yes, if you use a mobile wallet for storing your LTCs, you can certainly use it a mobile casino for making transactions.
- Is it legal to use litecoins?
Every country has different regulations for the use of cryptocurrencies. Therefore, it depends on the location you are gambling in. It is, however, legal in many developed countries such as the United States of America, Australia, etc.
- How can players find reliable Litecoin casinos?
You can ask Google or a friend. Multiple prominent gambling platforms provide this payment facility. These are such as BitStarz, Slotum, 7Bit, Casipto, Anonymous, etc.