Tribe is a 5-reel slot that offers nine pay lines. Here, the player will be spinning characters of ancient gods, tribesmen, and elemental symbols.
Here are the game details.
|Minimum/Maximum Bet||0.01 to 1|
|Scatter Symbol||Ancient God|
How to Bet and Win Money
First, click the coin size button on the upper left. You can choose between £0.01 and £1 as your coin size. The next thing to do is to determine how many coins you want to bet per line. You can put between one and ten coins per line.
The number of coins will be multiplied against the size of the coin, and then finally multiplied against nine pay lines to constitute the cost of your spin.
To win, you have to land at least three same symbols on any of the nine pay lines. The symbols must be on adjacent reels and must start from the leftmost reel.
The pay table is shown as credits or coins and shall be multiplied to the coin size that you used to spin before the win.
|Times on a Payline||SYMBOL|
Game Bonuses and Features
Here are some casino game features that will improve your winning chances.
- Wild – represented by a group of tribesmen. It substitutes for all symbols to make a winning line except the scatter. If used to substitute, the prize of the winning line will be doubled.
- Scatter – the scatter is the sun god. Landing three of this will award free games. The scatter also has the highest win amount, as shown below.
- 5x – 45,000
- 4x – 1,800
- 3x – 450
- 2x – 180
- Free Games – upon triggering the free games, you will get unlimited spins, and all wins will be multiplied to 3X. In the free games, you will be spinning some random sun symbols.
- The reels will keep spinning for as long as there is a blue sun in the reels.
- If you land a green sun, you will receive one blue sun and then get 2x your total stake.
- If you land a red sun, it will destroy one blue sun and get paid 2x your total stake.
The game has exciting elements and it pays a high prize for the scatter, which only takes patience to land. Look for the game in casinos online to stake real money.