Casino Club has been up and running in premiere performance for nearly two decades since it was founded in 2001. The establishment was conducted by Gaming VC Corporation Limited Casinos, a casino operator based in the thriving gambling jurisdiction of Malta. Casino Club manages to remain outstanding by providing unique services in its games and bonuses that are hard to come by online. The gambling establishment makes their site easy to use with the incorporation of a multilingual feature supporting English, German, and French. More elements that make Casino Club games and the rest of its services a thriving success are delved into this review.
The games found in Casino Club are rare to find in other gambling destinations since they are powered by a less known online gaming software provider dubbed GTECH G2. This software company has yet to make a solid name for itself like other top developers such as Playtech. Even so, the firm’s fresh take on the development of games gives gamblers a new angle to enjoy their favourite casino sets in an experience that cannot be found elsewhere. This online game provider also invests in running a powerhouse platform, which allows it to support the titles it provides to Casino Club fully.
A few other online gambling software developers also have their products listed in this gambling destination including International Game Technology, Net Entertainment, and Evolution Gaming; this gives players a variety of gaming styles to pick from in several categories such as:
- Slots – Nearly all prestigious online gambling destinations have a selection of slot machines, which is understandable considering the immense demand they face. As much as GTECH G2 is the main supporting software for Casino Club games, Net Entertainment and IGT slots at Casino Club are the most dominant options. These sets fall in an array of theme categories including Sci-Fi, beach, film, horror, mythical, and history. CSI, BIG Bang, Cleopatra, and Aliens fall in the popular slots list. The biggest jackpot in the Casino Club slots category is available in Aladdin’s Lamp online slot. As of the moment, the pooled prize stands over three million, six hundred and ninety-six euros. The Super Sevens Super jackpot is also lucrative with a prize of around one million and forty-six thousand euros. In both games, the jackpot prizes are triggered at random.
- Video Poker – This Casino Club games category may not be as extensive as the slots collection, but it has a good number of choices in comparison to the offerings of other gaming sites. Double Joker Poker, Jacks or Better, Tens or Better, All American, Five Draw Poker, and Joker Poker are some of the variations that are listed. Some of these video poker options allow multi-play such as Deuces Wild and Double Jackpot. Their RTP rates are also impressive, going as high as ninety-nine point eight percent.
- Table and card games – Conventional options like blackjack, roulette, poker, and baccarat are found in this category in over one hundred versions ranging from the classics to modern takes. These games can be played in both the regular casino as well as the live dealer section.
Casino Club is not a stranger to the allocation of bonuses and promotions for its real money players. Once a real money account is registered, new players receive 15 free spins. As for the first deposit bonus, players can choose one of two options: a 125% match promotion of up to 250 euros for use in slots or a 100% match promo carrying the same amount, but this time for use in roulette variations. 85 free spins accompany each of these offers.
Money Transfer Channels
Cashing in and out of online casinos has become easier over the years as the financial sector also adopts to the changing times of the digital age. In Casino Club, players can cash into their accounts using several globally trusted options like Skrill, EcoPayz, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Paysafecard, and Bank Wire Transfer. Some cashier options that are dedicated to serving specific regions are also included like FundSend and Intercash. Deposits reflect in gambler’s account as soon as the request is sent out except for bank transfers, which take several days. A minimum cash-in limit of ten euros applies to all methods.
Withdrawals are as easy to conduct as deposits with only a couple of differences, one of them being fewer money transfer options, and they are:
- ECO Card
- Bank Wire Transfer
E-wallets like Skrill and Neteller have the shortest processing period of between zero and twenty-four hours. Credit and debit cards also have a good waiting period that lasts twenty-four to forty-eight hours. Bank transfers take a much longer period that could last as many as seven days. A standard casino pending time of twenty-four to ninety-six hours applies for all withdrawals as a safety standard. Cashing out is limited to four thousand euros, pounds, or dollars per week for gamblers who collect wins that are five times greater than the amount they place in stakes. The only exceptions to this Casino Club term are progressive jackpot payouts, which allow payouts in the hundreds of thousands.
One of the easiest ways gamblers tell the legitimacy of the gaming site is by looking at its license providers. These bodies stand as assurance that the establishment is run through tests on a regular basis for the safety of player information and provision of fair gambling services.
Casino Club has impressed a lot of gamers in this domain with not one but four licenses from major gambling regions in Europe. The UK Gambling Commission is the most recognised of the licenses since it is the biggest in the world. This institution is responsible for gambling in the United Kingdom and uses trustworthy independent bodies like eCOGRA and the ADR Group to help run casino operations such as auditing the casino software and handling problems between gamblers and the establishment.
The casino’s Malta Gaming Commission license is also held with high regard since the institution comes second to none in customer care. The other two licenses are from the Danish Gambling Authority and Kahnawake Gaming Commission, both of which apply standard regulations for their licensees.
Even with four licenses, a lot of areas and countries across the globe cannot register accounts with Casino Club including:
- North Korea
- The United States
- Spain, etc.
Punters in states that fall in the full list found on Casino Club’s official site can use virtual private networks to access the establishment by hiding their address. However, some countries have banned the use of VPNs. In areas where Casino Club registration is allowed, the age limit for creating an account is eighteen years and above. The presentation of identification documents is a must when creating an account and making the first withdrawal.
The account registration process in countries where this casino operates is easy with the only requirement being one’s legal name, birthday, email address, and physical address. Banking information is keyed in once the gamer is ready to make their first real money deposit. Since sensitive information is left in the entity’s hands, they have installed an SSL encryption system of one hundred and twenty-eight bits, which is the industry standard.
Pros and Cons of Casino Club
- Holds four operating licenses from the UK Gambling Commission, the Danish Gambling Authority, Malta Gaming Authority, and Kahnawake Gaming Commission
- Has a loyalty program that awards gamblers points the more they engage in real money play as a form of cashback bonus
- Features more than thirty Microgaming progressive jackpots.
- Is restricted in more than fifty countries including the United States.
Casino Club has proven its case as one of the select online gambling destinations by getting positive reviews from punters and watchdog sites with the provision of top-tier games and incentives. The customer care team adds to the list of areas this gambling den has excelled in and has email, live chat, and phone contact channels. However, the options do not run throughout the day like in most other stellar online casinos. Nevertheless, swift responses are given for live chat and phone contact options when the team is operational. Emails are the only ones that get slow responses of up to five days.